[CUBE] WEB Hosting through an Airport Extreme (fixed) new PowerLogix 1.35GHz

Bumala, Robert W robert.w.bumala at lmco.com
Tue Apr 27 07:34:04 PDT 2004

It's actually really cool.  One week I work 9 hours Monday through Thursday, and eight hours on Friday.  The next week I again work 9 hours Monday through Thursday, and have Friday off.  I still work 80 hours in two weeks, I just do it in 9 days.  They call it amazingly enough the 9/80 schedule.
Bob.

Robert W. Bumala
Circuit Design Engineer Staff
Lockheed Martin Advanced Technology Center

Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company
ADCS  Bld. 255
3251 Hanover Street
Palo Alto, CA 94304-1191