[Cube] ipod help - how do I get the songs from ipod to my G4

Luis Meleiro luis_meleiro at cilsp.com
Fri Jan 21 01:35:54 PST 2005

jj: I can assure you that this is going to rescue all your iPod Tunes back inside your Mac.

< http://www.ipodaccess.com/ >

Good luck,
LM

>>> jj4 at sympatico.ca - 21/01/2005 3:26 AM >>>
Hey:

Anyone know how to get all my songs back off my ipod and into itunes or
even just onto my HD.

Seems I lost most of the music files in a bad way and now I want to
recover them from my ipod.  Just can't figure out how.  Do I need a
special piece of software or something?  I cannot even find the music
files on the HD disc of ipod - any ideas?

thanks

jj