[Cube] Power-up the Cube?

Donald Schwab deschwab at descom-usa.com
Thu Oct 20 04:15:31 PDT 2005

Drat -- I've looked through voluminous (and disorganized, but that is
a winter's project to come) photo files, and not found one of the Cat
on the Cube.

But trust me, if the way is clear, any cat would be drawn by the
warmth -- and not understand how he was turning on and off the source.

I think I was too busy saving files when my cat jumped up on the cube
(or sneaked onto it when I wasn't watching) to remember to turn on a
camera.

Don