[Cube] Power-up the Cube?

Luis Meleiro Luis_Meleiro at cilsp.com
Thu Oct 20 08:35:46 PDT 2005

Don,

I know perfectly well what you're talkin' about. I have a cat, a tabby
one.
Curiously, she never chose the Cube as a sitting position, but believe
me that no one can never touch the VHS Video player when she's on top of
it! :)

Just asked for some photos for personal whim.

LM

>>>deschwab at descom-usa.com 10/20/05 12:15 pm >>>
Drat -- I've looked through voluminous (and disorganized, but that is
a winter's project to come) photo files, and not found one of the Cat
on the Cube.

But trust me, if the way is clear, any cat would be drawn by the
warmth -- and not understand how he was turning on and off the source.

I think I was too busy saving files when my cat jumped up on the cube
(or sneaked onto it when I wasn't watching) to remember to turn on a
camera.

Don