[Cube] Do the processor upgrade cards fix Firewire?

Richard Clark thejunkmonger at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 01:06:46 PDT 2006

As far as I remember someone posted the chip and where to get it on
cubeowner, but if your not an electronics expert you will probably
screw up your MoBo, lots of tiny pins to solder, If your resets don't
work your best bet might be a new Mother Board. To reset Open
firmware I think you boot into OF and type reset-all or something
like that it has been years and i don't have internet at the moment
so I can't search. Anyway what worked for me on various times was the
programmers reset, you hold down one of the buttons under the cube
and power it up while holding the button until the light starts
flashing fast.