[Cube] Cube longevity...

m m silvertrailer at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 14:49:26 PDT 2007

I  just went thru this dance too.  Since the mac mini
increased in cost so much and I didn't need the intel
processors yet i upgraded the hardrive in the Cube..I
had already replaced the processor to a 1.25 ghz with
fan. I won't retire this one until I'm  forced to. The
l have a G4 tower desktop sitting in the garage ( too
big) .