[Cube] USB stopped working

Bruce Carr brucarr at rogers.com
Sat Mar 3 19:13:36 PST 2007

I've tried all the usual tests and both USB ports do not work any more. I've
rebooted with and without known operational USB devices several times
keyboards, mice, speakers etc. Nothing. The system profiler finds and names
the USB devices but they don't operate.
Original 500mg, 1 gig ram, up to date OS.
Are there any USB drivers or something I can delete or reinstall - Quick fix
or will have to perform the big nasty re-install.

My Pismo Powerbook runs well under Panther but I'm seeking the Browser
Parental controls of Tiger. If it runs reasonably for my 9 yr old daughter
than I will make the big jump to Tiger for her - she loves big cats.
How do I turn off Spotlight and Dashboard?