[Cube] New Apple keyboards work with Cube

Stefan no-spam at punkt-x.de
Fri Sep 14 01:08:17 PDT 2007

Hallo friends,

(I read the other answers on this thread too...)

last weekend I had opportunity too use Apple's new keyboard.

I hope not to be killed or banned or anything else, when my comment
is a little bit critical?

Although it is designed quite well ("chic" as most Apple products),
it is not an object of my desire, I must regret.

Why?
1. the keyboard has again a new scheme: function keys need a second
key to be used. That's not very practical.

2. It's not ergonomic. But since I'm using ergonomic keyboards for
years, nearly every other feels bad.

Regards
Stefan