[Cube] DVD won't eject from firmware

Ronald Steinke ronsteinke at mac.com
Sat Sep 22 17:33:32 PDT 2007

On 22 Sep, 2007, at 8:51, Tom Burns wrote:

> Just replaced by old HD with a new one and stupidly left a CD in
> the CD-DVD
> ROM drive, so now I can't install OS X on the new HD.

Just restart your Mac and hold the mouse button down during the
startup procedure. This will cause any removable media to be ejected
without having to use any command line text in terminal mode.

Also, there should be a small hole on the front of your disk reader
that you can insert a straightened paper clip into and gently press
the disk release lever to eject the disk.

Either of these methods are usually successful.