[DigiCam] Re: Thinking of a Coolpix 5700

Allen allenwicks at infomenu.com
Mon Nov 3 11:48:42 PST 2003

I have an SLR digicam (D100) and a CP 5000. Actually the
5000/5700 has two HUGE benefits: swivel lens and compact
size. Want to get a macro of a flower, or of an insect
from the underside? The CP 5700 is sometimes a way better
choice.

The SLRs do not replace the swivel-lens point-and-shoots,
they are just two different beasts.

-Allen Wicks