Full set of Duo equipment

R. Gordon Talley rgtalley at aol.com
Thu Dec 5 09:59:03 PST 2002

I have a fairly complete set of Duo 2300c paraphernalia that it's about time
to part with. I'd prefer to sell it all in a bundle. Let me know if you're
interested.

- DUO 2300c with max 56 meg ram, modem (one leg is broken, but I think I can
find the missing piece; Duo will pack in original box)
- Duo Dock II (yes, it's got the tick of death; will cost you about $100 to
replace the power supply or $2.50 and a lot of work to replace the defective
capacitor)
- Apple Duo MiniDock (this is the prize, since these are hard to find)
- A couple of extra batteries in various states of ability to hold a charge
- Miscellaneous other stuff if the spirit moves me, such as a Geoport modem
and the original ram chip; I also have an extra Apple Duo modem (new in
box); let me know if you're looking for any specific old software.

R. Gordon Talley
rgtalley at aol.com