2400

David Price dprice145 at cox.net
Sat Apr 19 10:03:57 PDT 2003

I have decided it is going to take too much time mastering this
keyboard with my clumsy hands as I am only using it for a desktop
word processor, simply because of its elegance. So I am going to put
my 2400 up for sale.

I am the second owner, and the first owner babied this one. He
actually had two. This is your basic 2400c. 180/48/1.3. Trackpad
button works, but it gave me fits running 8.6. maybe I had some
software it didn't appreciate. Runs fine on 7.6.1. Maybe someone else
can give it a better home. It certainly deserves one. No cosmetic
blemishes. Crystal clear screen.  Let me know if anyone is interested
and we shall discuss the price.

David P