[Duo2400] Re: 2400c - finder quits on restart on a fresh OS install

Brian Getz briang113 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 09:32:25 PDT 2003

This is actually a false message that is generated
when using the maxpowr drivers. So it is not part of
your problem.

I have talk the the guys at Technowharehouse about
this in detail, the only fix is using the nupowr 1.0.3
driver

But not necassary as the cache is really working fine.

"Upon startup, when I use the MAXpowr G3 drivers, I
get a "problem with
the
cache memory" message. It also happens when I don't
use the MAXpowr
drivers.
I found that the Nupowr G3 drivers don't generate this
message and seem
enable the L2 cache just fine."

=====
Brian