off the wall project

John Slavin jslavin at marktwain.net
Mon Aug 11 14:48:32 PDT 2003

I'm giving some thought to another use for one of my old duos.  My kids
go to a very small school system (20 kids per class).  They recently
built a new elementary school complete with a new gym.  I was thinking
about raising some money for a score board in the gym and was shocked
at the price tags for these things.

That got me thinking about somehow building one out of a duo.  What I
thought I might do is somehow build a duo with an etherdock, connect it
to an airport base station and wirelessly connect to it with my
wallstreet, which has a wireless card.  Any ideas on how to build a big
scoreboard and then output to this from a duo?

Thanks in advance.

John Slavin
Kirksville, MO
jslavin at marktwain.net