Modem port on Duo 280c

Chris Harjo amacuser1 at netscape.net
Thu Dec 4 10:01:27 PST 2003

I have a Supra 33.6 external modem that I use with the mini dock to get
on the internet with the duo. Some times I have problems with the duo
seeing the modem, the modem works good even tested it on my powerbook
160 and Mac SE and it worked fine. I tried the printer port but no luck.
one question what is the modem used as the internal modem in the Duo
280c? I would like to try it, the Duo works fine it has a 1gig hard
drive installed a IBM I think, so I would hate to see it go down
starting with the serial ports.
http://shopnow.netscape.com/