FS: Powerbook 2400c + Extras

pulin at mailcan.com pulin at mailcan.com
Mon Dec 15 06:12:32 PST 2003

As far as I can tell, forsale listings are allowed by the list.  If I
read the FAQ incorrectly, please accept my apologies in advance and
remove this post.  Thanks.

Anyway, turns out that the Comet requires too much tinkering/optimization
and I don't really have the time to do it, so I've decided to sell it.

Here are the specs:

-180 MHz processor
-48 MB RAM
-1.3 GB Hard drive
-perfect 10.4" screen with no dead pixels that I can see
-one battery, still holds a charge for over an hour
-AC adapter
-external floppy drive (untested)
-loaded with System 8.6

Now, the extras. Also included with the Powerbook is the following:

-Dell TrueMobile 1150 wireless PC card (basically, a re-badged Orinoco
Gold wireless card) with the drivers already installed
-Global Village 56K modem PC card with the drivers already installed
(untested)
-external CD-ROM with SCSI adapter and AC adapter
-external Zoom 56K modem with AC adapter (untested)
-a beat up old laptop bag

I've been surfing wirelessly with the Dell card without a hitch.

I DO NOT have any original manuals, system disks or packaging.

I guarantee the Powerbook 2400c to be in fully working condition.

I'm asking $250 FIRM for the entire package.

I wish to try and sell the entire package together AND WILL SHIP
(SHIPPING & INSURANCE EXTRA).

If interested, please contact me via email.

Thanks for looking.