2300C won't boot in Duo Dock or Duo Dock Plus-Please help!

Art Rice artrice66 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 16 23:05:13 PDT 2003

2300C works standalone, but not in Duo Dock (M7779) or
Duo Dock Plus (M1585). I get a Sad Mac face with error
codes 000000F and 00000001. I get the same error with
both docks. My "Fix Your Own Mac" book says that means
software exception and bus error. I don't know what
that means. The previous owner of the Duo Dock said it
worked with a Duo 230. The 2300C manual says it needs
a Duo Dock Plus. Can anyone help me? I'm using a Mac
M1212 monitor with both Duo Docks and neither one has
a hard drive installed.