Question about SCSI 2.5" HDs

COCCORP at aol.com COCCORP at aol.com
Wed Jun 4 08:00:08 PDT 2003

Hello listers...

Recently I was rummaging through some xtra SCSI powerbook HDs I have
collected over the years. I tested them by hooking up a PB 100 to my PCI Mac via SCSI
Disk mode.

So many seem to have problems being seen by the PB 100. Before I search out
another PB to use as a tester (or before I go buy an adapter to use the 2.5" in
a desktop mac), I wanted to ask the list might the PB100 be the problem?

Such as, is there a limitation to the kind of HDs the PB100 can see? Size?
Maker of the 2.5" drive?

Thanks...

Craig W.