Battery Charger upgrade

RasAzul at aol.com RasAzul at aol.com
Tue Oct 7 15:11:32 PDT 2003

Hello List, I have a problem I hope you can help me with, I have a Duo 2300
running OS 8.6 with a 6gig harddrive and 28mb of ram built in. My problem is
that I have a typeIII battery I would like to get charged but my power supply
battery charger (model m1812) won't charge the battery. It seems it needs an
upgrade in order to do so. Here is the question: does anyone on the list know
where to find this needed upgrade. I have searched Apple older software downloads
and can't find it there. Perhaps I overlooked something.
Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.
Brad