FS: PB 2400c & Misc Hardware

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Thu Oct 16 18:43:04 PDT 2003

PLEASE RESPOND OFF-LIST to mac2400 at satx.rr.com.

I just received my new PB/G4 15", which got me motivated enough to
start inventorying my extraneous used hardware. Most of this is gear
I received in trade with various PB 2400s or collected over the years.

I'll probably put the following items on the mac2400 For Sale page or
eBay shortly, but thought I'd offer them to the list first.

I haven't researched prices yet, so make an offer. I'll probably look
at eBay and other sources to get a feel for the market. Obviously I'd
like to move multiple pieces, so bundle some stuff and make an offer.
Shipping is negotiable and will be from Zip - 78228 if you want to
check UPS or FedEx.

I haven't tested the batteries to failure, but they should be good
for at least 45-60 minutes. I'll be happy to test them if you specify
the test....and I don't have to sit and watch the PB. ;-)

PB 2400 and related Stuff:

Newer BookEndz (PB 2400)
PB 2400 Floppy Drive & Cable
PB 2400 Yu-Plan Keyboard - Clear keycaps, LED Caps Lock
PB 2400 OEM Keyboard
PB 2400 64MB DIMM
PB 2400 36W AC Adapter
PB 2400 Battery (2)
Apple CD-300 CD-ROM Drive(2X?) - Slow, but lets you boot from an Apple drive.
Sony Discman PRD-650 (Portable CD Drive) -
	- Got this in trade, I haven't used it, but worked for prior owner.

Assorted PC Cards (Software should be available on the net for these,
if needed:)
Global Village 56K Fax/Modem PC card
Global Village 56K/10BaseT Ethernet PC card
Linksys Ethernet 10BaseT Ethernet PC Card
MacSense MPC-200 100BaseT Ethernet PC Card
Newer Firewire2Go PC Card
MacAlly Cardbus to USB Adapter PC Card
Stylewriter Ethertalk Adapter

Other Gear:
Calcomp Drawing Slate II, 4x5, (ADB)...like New
US Robotics 56K External Modem
Best 56K External Modem. (New)
Centris 650 w/Ethernet
- (See: http://www.lowendmac.com/quadra/c650.shtml)
PowerMac 7200 w/Ethernet; G3/G4 Upgradeable by Sonnet
- (See: http://www.lowendmac.com/ppc/7200.shtml)
Performa 575 w/ Built-in Sony RGB Monitor (Bad modem port...connect
through printer port)
- (See: http://www.lowendmac.com/500/lc575.shtml)
CPU Parts: PowerMac 7500; LC 475
Newton 120, modem, 2MB RAM card  (Possibly for sale)
HP IIcx -- 8.5 x14 241-bit Color Scanner (SCSI) - Like New.
- It was only $1000 back in the 90s. ;-)
Stylewriter Color (Serial) - questionable w/intermittent failures
Palm Pilot - MacPac Connection Kit w/Serial Port Adapter Cable (2 NEW)
- (Nice for Mac to GPS serial connection)
Wide Assortment of SCSI, Modem, Serial, Monitor Adapters and Power Cables
ADB Mice & Keyboards

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

Associate Editor
mac2400 ... http://www.sineware.com/mac2400
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, 1759.