Mexico

Frank Cornew frank at mx.inter.net
Wed Apr 7 04:00:38 PDT 2004

Thanks for the tip. Lived in Mexico for longtime. This location is a
few blocks for my office. Have basically learned to be selfsufficient
as decent apple support is rare in Mexico. What is the nearest cross
street? Puebla runs all the way from the circuito to Cuauhtemoc.

There is one stand for used mac stuff in the plaza del computo
downtown between El Salvador & Uruguay next to Eje Central. (The
plaza is a great source for components, cables, mobo's and stuff.)
Also a dusty mac store on Uruguay separate from the plaza. Have had
mixed experience at Compudabo.