Ethernet and 2400c

COCCORP at aol.com COCCORP at aol.com
Mon Mar 8 12:04:57 PST 2004

Hi again list,

If you remember, my original question dealt with my 2400c, running OS 9.1,
was unable to give me any Ethernet options in the TCP/IP or the Appletalk
Control panels...

A fellow lister informed me that they experienced the same problem w/ their
2400c, even to the point of erasing the HD and doing a clean OS install w/ 8.6
AND 9.1.

I have a 3400c w/ OS 9.1 and it can do the Ethernet; I went thru and copied
EVERY ethernet-looking control panel and extension and copied it into the
System Folder of the 2400c, and STILL I cannot see a Ethernet choice for my 2400c.

And again, my 2400c recognizes my ethernet card (GV 33.6-10baseT) as it
appears on the desktop when inserted (the software was loaded for it also).

What gives? Could I possibly be looking at a HARDWARE issue? A blown fuse
somewhere?

Craig W.
Atlanta GA