[Duo2400] New Hard Drive for Duo 2300

COCCORP at aol.com COCCORP at aol.com
Mon Mar 15 11:34:26 PST 2004

In a message dated 3/15/2004 1:05:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
melfullmer at networld.com writes:

>I took my Duo 2300 to the local Apple Shop for a new Hard Drive.
>
>He got ready to install the new drive, but the mounting holes for the screws
>don't line up.
>
>Is there a specific drive to fit the Duo 2300, or a revised bracket?

Hmmm... I wonder is it really necessary to have the brakets? If all you need
to do is keep the HD stabilized and still, how about some little pieces of
foam or something to wedge in between the HD and the HD area, so it won't move?

Craig W.
Atlanta GA