[DuoList] 030/040 duos Poll

Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail izabella.misiewiczsantos at neostrada.pl
Fri Oct 8 06:24:41 PDT 2004

Yes, no doubt the screen is very easy on the eyes. In fact I think it
was a mistake, due to 'progress', that b/w, grayscale monitors have
gone the way of the dodo bird. In fact I believe so much on a true
grayscale, that I am buying a grayscale Radius Portrait display off
John Mason.

I believe they are easier on the eyes.

Alex

I really like the little duos, handy dandy machines!