[DuoList] CF Hard Drive in 2400

Noah Wood mr.noah.wood at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 04:02:02 PST 2008

I have a 2400 and I've been really thinking of buying this:
http://www.addonics.com/products/flash_memory_reader/ad44midecf.asp
(the single slot) to replace that noisy HD that's in my 2400 already.
Had anyone tried this or have experience with this in another laptop?
LEM had an article about this to replace the HD in a 1400, it's
significantly easier to replace the HD in the 1400 vs the 2400.  Is
getting to the HD in the 2400 not something for the faint of heart or
would I be okay doing it?

--
"There are two types of people in this world, those who've lost data