[DuoList] Powerbook duo 2300c Hard Drive issues

Britt Dodd brittman914 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 10:10:42 PST 2008

What I would recommend doing is getting a Disk Tools image for making a boot
floppy (http://download.system7today.com/disktools2.img.hqx)

using the Disk Tools flopy to properly partition and format your drive, then
installing OS 9.1 (which I found too slow to be usable on a 2300c). Might I
suggest 7.6.1 (http://system7today.com)?