[DuoList] Cannibalizing a 2400 to upgrade another

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Sun Nov 23 19:18:39 PST 2008

Susanna, the G3 card is plug and play, once you get the 2400 open.
You could actually swap cards and verify both 2400s and the cards with
a swap, i.e., if the new host for the G3 has problems, then it's the
card.  The display could just be a connection given the symptoms.
Make sure you have the G3 cache software loaded, but I assume you do
since you've had it awhile.