[FW] Trouble with Firewire on External Enclosure with serial ata

Larry Blodgett lblodgett at mac.com
Tue Jan 4 12:23:18 PST 2005

Clear as a bell!!!  I understand clearly.  The upgrade cannot cause a
problem so, do it.

It may take me a some time to be certain that I follow the instructions
exactly.  As soon as I do this I will let everyone know how it works.

I want everyone who has helped me with this, to how much I appreciate
your help.  Without this avenue I would be lost in trying to
troubleshoot this problem.

Thanks for the help.

I will get back with you later.

Larry