[G4] Airport Extreme

Snoke Jay S NPRI SnokeJS at Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil
Fri Apr 25 05:44:49 PDT 2003

	I second what Eric states;  Airport Extreme is 802.11g, and regular Airport is 802.11b, and they are compatible with one another with one exception, in that you can not get 802.11g speed with any 802.11b device.  IOW, use the Airport Extreme-equipped system as the Base Station (and yes, as Eric states, you ought to be able to use it as such), and connect to it with the Airport-equipped system.