[G4] Airport interference

Snoke Jay S NPRI SnokeJS at Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil
Fri Apr 25 05:52:19 PDT 2003

	the last time I bought a phone, I stayed away fom the new 2.4GHz phones and got a 900 MHz phone for just that reason. ;o)
	in my home, little/no WLAN file transfers are happening around meal times (when the microwave might be used most).  I've noticed little interference from my microwave, and I have two wireless connections in addition to a wired connection.
	btw, as I understand it, it's the water (H2O) in food that causes that interference - the molecules like to vibrate at 2.4 GHZ.