[G4] G5 and photoshop

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat Aug 9 09:41:04 PDT 2003

Mr. Jobs and a developer demonstrated porting 32-bit applications to
64-bit in a matter of minutes during his historic June 23rd SteveNote.
It is from that presentation that I derived the idea that it is easy
and quick to port applications to 64-bitness. Is that not what he told
us? If you can't remember that part of the address, I will be happy to
look it up and quote what was said. I have the whole thing on my hard
drive.

kunga10 (AIM)
kunga47 (Yahoo Messenger with Cross-Platform dial-up Video sans audio
on Macs)