[G4] Black boxes (was: IBM chip fabs)

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Fri Aug 22 23:03:26 PDT 2003

Well I see the black box as ecologically bad. I wonder if they are
using SOY INK for all that black ink. If not, this is quite
ecologically repulsive. Does anyone who has one of those boxes know if
it says SOY INK on it anywhere?

kunga10 (AIM)
kunga47 (Yahoo Messenger with Cross-Platform dial-up Video sans audio
on Macs)