[G4] MDD Power Won't Come On

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Mon Aug 25 08:51:21 PDT 2003

Yes thank you. I did not know about it. Apple wanted $49 to tell me.
But another list member who's on my buddy list told me about it. Like
YOU. Anyway, it started right up. Thanks.

Anybody know why my MDD native boots to 9.2.2 wind up black with an
immobile white outlined curser arrow?

kunga10 (AIM)
kunga47 (Yahoo Messenger with Cross-Platform dial-up Video sans audio
on Macs)