[G4] SuperDrive Install Problem on Mirror-Door G4

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Tue Aug 26 01:11:51 PDT 2003

This was not the most logical thing to do at all. In fact it was the
most illogical thing to do. All you had to do was remove the faceplate
from the tray and it fits just fine. The faceplate easily slides UP and
OFF the front of the tray. Instead you permanently damaged your MDD.
Anyone reading this DO NOT FILE your door opening. Just remove the
tray's faceplate. Takes about 5 seconds.

kunga10 (AIM)
kunga47 (Yahoo Messenger with Cross-Platform dial-up Video sans audio
on Macs)