[G4] HP IIP Plus - Printer

Scott printer at gci.net
Tue Dec 2 19:00:47 PST 2003

Hello all,
   A friend just walked in my door and presented me with an old
HP Laserjet IIP Plus. Do not know if I can even hook it up to my
G4. Has anyone had any experience with one of these? It looks like
a PC parallel port hookup. No ethernet that I can see. Also
has a little door on the right side that looks like it accepts a plug-in
cartridge of some type.
   I checked im my PPD's and do have one for this printer. I think I
just need to get it hooked up.

   Any help would be greatly appreciated.

   Thanks in advance,
   Scott

Original G4 - 450 (Sawtooth), do have a SCSI card in it. Still running
OS9 primarily. Have OSX on another drive and do play with it some,
but do all my work in 9.