[G4] G4 dual 1.25 or G5 1.6?

Roger Harris roger at rogerdharris.com
Tue Dec 30 15:03:05 PST 2003

Joe, for your use there isn't any situation were any G4 is better or
faster. But, I suggest you hop over to Small Dog
(http://www.smalldog.com/category/x/x/Power+Macintosh/g5+minitower/wag100/wag10000/)
and look at the refurbished 1.8 gig G5 single processor. It is cheaper
than the 1.6 G5 and a much better motherboard. The Small Dog RAM prices
are very good, also.

For a pleasant and helpful purchasing experience call on the phone and
ask for Kieth (lowest man on the Totem Poll). I am not connected in any
way or with anyone at Small Dog. I own a small and Mac consulting and
graphics company, and I found Small Dog to give great service while
minimizing the pain of spending my money.

Apple refurbished macs have not been owned or used by anyone. As I
understand it they result from unfulfilled purchases orders and
contracts. They are not open box or cosmetic. They have been ordered at
a point and the order was rejected; they are more like a restock. By law
they cannot be sold as new. They carry the standard Apple new computer
guarantee.