[G4] Newbie Burner/OS X adopter Question

Frank Dutra Frank at NantucketHydrangea.com
Wed Dec 31 15:12:35 PST 2003

Thanks Jim, followed your instructions and am playing my first
successfully burned CD as I speak. Guess it was bad Frank....   GIGO.
I had to import the source CD into a new playlist with AIFF encoding
and everything went fine thereafter. I guess I'll be driving those
DRM freaks crazy from here on in. I'm one of those people who have
bought more music since online downloading became commonplace than
before. I was stuck in he same old same old rut and wasn't even aware
of all the great underplayed music available. Now I'm always hearing
new artists I like and have to have after listening to a couple of
cuts that somehow got downloaded (the Kids?) onto my computer. Off to
the Apple Store to open an account and see if they have "Revival" by
Gillian Welch. Heard a pirated cut I liked the other day.

Frank