[G4] RealAudio capture

John Erdman jperdman at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 6 19:00:34 PST 2003

Tomas -
    Thanks for that suggestion. I wasn't aware of the hijack plug-in. I'll
check it out, out of curiosity.

    I did actually solve my problem quite easily tho without buying or
downloading any software.  At a listmember's suggestion, I plugged the
stereo output on the back of the Mac into the microphone input next to it. I
used Ultra recorder while Real Audio streamed the clip I wanted to capture.
It worked perfectly. The quality was great. I had no problem with signal
overloads.

Thanks
John

> to ripp of Realaudio or audio from whatever program:
>
> try the MACAMP
>
> www.macamp.com
>
> with its audio hijack plugin
>
> see also the audio hijack plugin on its own on i.e.
> www.download.com

ac, Forums, Tutorials, Tips, Hints, FAQ?s -