Linksys BEFSR41 ver 2 Router

Steph _ imgreathair at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 9 07:12:33 PST 2003

Judy,

That link you sent me was a godsend! Thanks so much. It explained visually
what I was trying to get my mind around.

In your comment about Firewalls, I was wondering about that too. I was also
under the impression that the router IS the firewall. In my research, I
noticed the companies would tout that their routers had Firewalls. Like they
were "giving" you something special. When all along, as I thought, the
router WAS the Firewall in the first place. I guess that is marketing for
you. Tell you that you are getting something special even though it's
included anyway. <grin>

Best,

-Steph