What's the problem

M mgarrelts at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 26 10:05:26 PST 2003

Thanks to everyone who answered.  This is my message
from the owner today "This one looks like hardware.  I
put my HD sled into the problematic machine with
various working systems, no luck.  Then put the
other("broken") HD sled into my G4..It ran.
Repartitioned it after BU and put a clean shiny new
Jag up to 10.2.3.  Beautiful on my machine.  Dead meat
on bullet.  Couple of more diagnostics with VOM and
it's off to the shop.  I hope it's under warranty, and
I'm glad it's not my machine."  I'm glad it's not my
machine either.  :)

Melinda

=====
Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong...but I doubt it