[G4] To buy or not to buy? This is my question....

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Jul 3 11:53:03 PDT 2003

So the NEW Summer 2003 $1599 US DUAL 1.25 GHz w/2MB L3 cache should be
priced about $2133 canadian or so. Beware of the bad deals out there
due to Apple's FLIP FLOP on the dual 1.25 w/2MB cache NOW vs. only a
1MB L3 cache before June 23. There is a SIGNIFICANT INCREASE in
performance with that larger L3 cache in both processors as has been
previously reported in February benchmark tests all over the web.

kunga10 (AIM)

"iChat AV, The Killer App" <http://www.osx-zone.com>
"We're Looking At A Long Period of Labor 'til January"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"Verax MDD-FW800 Silence Kit Kills Almost All The Noise"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"iPod Software 2.0.1 Update Released" <http://www.ipod-zone.com>