[G4] Help with Excel 1.x

C. Russell Strodtbeck russells at strodtbeck.org
Mon Jul 14 09:16:16 PDT 2003

I have a Mac Performa 475 and a copy of excel 4.0 and I believe a copy
of 2.0. I have a neighbor with an older Mac with System 6.0 on it and I
think he has an old copy of excel. I can send you a copy or you can
send me the file and I can convert it to later version. You will need a
68XXX processor Mac to run these on. I checked my 4.0 which will run on
OS 9.2.2 but it does not should in the save as pop down window anything
lower that 2.2 which do have..

If I can help you anyway with what I have outline let me know