USB-DIN adaptor cable

Douglas McCabe douglasmccabe at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 23 09:07:11 PDT 2003

I've been given a Personal LaserWriter printer that seems in good working
order except that I can't attach it to my G4 which only has USB sockets for
connecting peripherals. The LaserWriter cable has an eight-pin DIN plug at
one end going into a 2-socket housing at the other end, and these sockets
are 3-pin DINs.  Does anyone know where I can purchase a DIN-USB adaptor
cable that will allow me to hook the printer to the G4?  Would appreciate
any help.  Regards.

Douglas