Audio input for G4

Nathan Jones nataniel_2001 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 7 19:59:31 PST 2003

Another way to go, allbeit much more expensive, is something like the
Digi001 from Digidesign.  Great i/o box w/ 8 audio ins, 8 audio outs, 2 mic
ins and 2 MIDI ins and outs.  Sounds like overkill for what you want to do,
but if you are looking to the future with an eye on hard disk recording and
editing, it can't be beat as it comes with the greatest program ever,
Protools.  (sorry, just a little biased)  I bought it for about $800 a
couple years ago...probably too much, but just figured I'd share my
experience to give you a wider range of options:  www.protools.com

Good luck!
Nathan