[G4] Internal Hard Drive over 120 GB?

Glenn Peterson glennsan at mac.com
Mon May 5 13:03:59 PDT 2003

Sandor,

If I purchase an WD 120GB hd with 8MB cache would I see a better speed increase from putting this as my boot HD or connecting it via a PCI IDE controller?  I am trying to figure out if I need to purchase a controller or if I could just configure it as the boot HD and see a speed increase.  Thank you.

Glenn