Saving Email

Anne Keller-Smith earthpigz at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 5 20:55:04 PST 2003

Is there any way quickly to save all one's emails as text? I just
have too many, but don't want to delete anything critical. I do have
archive copies of my email folders, but that stuff is only openable
by Eudora Pro. I'd like something that would be openable by other
things, such as Simpletext or TextEdit.

I still didn't decide whether to switch to Mail or fork over $75 for
Eudora. But if I went with Mail, I'd sure a shootin want to save
my old email into something I could get at later.

Anne Keller Smith
Down to Earth Web Design
G4 733mHz (OS X.2/Classic) | Graphite iBook 333mHz (OS 9.0.2)
mailto:earthpigz at earthlink.net
http://www.downtoearthweb.com