[G4] Prices of Old Computers

sr ferenczy srf7425 at rit.edu
Thu Nov 13 10:16:07 PST 2003

i should have been more explicit, they were being recycled, its just
that they had a full 40 yard dumpster filled up with them. there were
also many"newer" computers that were successfully donated. its just
that there were close to 75 labs with 20-25 computers each (mac and pc)
that were upgraded, so it was a plethora of machines.  and monitors.

sandor