question: hard drive transfer

Jeffery Abbott jabbott1 at alltel.net
Wed Nov 26 06:58:20 PST 2003

Greetings Folks,

I have a question for the techies:  I have a PM G4, AGP graphics model
and an external firewire hard drive.  I would like to relocate the
external hard drive- I think it would be better in the mac's case,
rather than on my desk- and it would help cut down on cable clutter.
On the box the mac shipped with, it says (3 firewire [1 internal]).
Does this mean that I can remove the hard drive from its external case
and put it inside my PowerMac case?

Will I need anything special to do this?  A special firewire cable?
some sort of internal power cable?  a brace to mount the drive on?
special screws?

Thanks for any help!

Cheers!

Jeff