Internet Speed Test (How good is good?)

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 16 22:04:40 PDT 2003

1.508 kilobits with Sympatico in Canada and it costs $36 a month ($1 US
= $1.38 CDN). So I am paying about $27.00 US a month.

   Sorry but from what I have seen on-line most of you are getting hosed
in the US for broadband.  It is usually slower and always more
expensive - but every once in a while I see someone with 4.5 kilobits
per second - that's fast.

jj