[G4] Strange G4 issue solved

John jmcgilvary at mac.com
Wed Dec 15 17:18:31 PST 2004

As a side note, after reading the original mail here, I decided I
NEEDED to update my Radeon in my G4 1.25 system.
So, off I went, downloaded and installed it.
All of a sudden, my system is DOG slow! My G3 Beige is running circles
around this system. I am not sure now what to do about this.
I did look in Console, but as you point out here, I have no idea what I
am looking for!
Any ideas?
Thanks,
John